I love mysteries and dreams are another big mystery for me. One particular dream that has really perplexed me is about the creature I have been dreaming about. It has come into my dreams quite a number of times. And this mystical creature with looks of a monkey [much like an orangutan but drastically different] is the most beautiful I have ever seen in my life. The creature seems to be the size of a koala bear, bit smaller, with soft silky hair of white/brownish shade, a really cute face and a voice like a purr of a cat. I just can't define the color but it's beautiful. I seem to cuddle the creature in my arms for a moment, I could almost feel the texture of its hair in reality while I cuddle it[in dreams]. As I hold it in my arms, I get this feeling, which again I am not able to describe. It is unlike any other human emotion. But then there's a sudden tension while the creature tries to pull itself free from me, while I try to understand why it does so and I let it go and it just runs away vanishing into the forest. I feel really sad when that happens and I try and search for it in the rain forest but I just won't find it. I really don't understand the significance of this creature and the dream. It is so beautiful and amazing, I just can't describe it in words. Perhaps if I had been a good painter, I could have drawn it on paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment