Today being the birthday of the great Scientist and Inventor Nikola Tesla, I wouldn't want to miss this opportunity to remember the Tesla Legend on my blog with a video tribute I found on youtube.
In the Golden era of eminent scientists and inventors as Albert Einstein, Neils Bohr, JJ Thomson, Edison, was lost the unbelievable legacy of a prolific inventor named Nikola Tesla whose contributions extended into fields as diverse as electricity, magnetism, robotics, wireless communication, and such fascinating concepts as telegeodynamics, teleautomatics, electrogravitics and a foray of other contributions that would freak the hell out of any one's astonishment on the limitless possibilities of the human mind. I just cant accept the fact that such a great inventor as Nikola Tesla wasn't even awarded a Nobel prize for the innumerable inventions he has made. The only thing that discretely identifies him as a Genius in his field is the SI unit of Tesla for measuring magnetic flux density as we learnt in high school physics and engineering. This Super Genius had such big ideas and imaginations...amazing!! Some people called him a mad scientist and snubbed his often eccentric views and bizarre claims of scientific and technological developments while others as J P Morgan failed to realize his vision and ability, but I wonder if given a chance the World could have gotten the best out of him in addition to most of his amazing inventions and discoveries. I was just fascinated to read about the Wardenclyffe project, to even think at such levels hundred years back in time is mind blowing. Man...he could have revolutionized the wireless communication era in 1900 's itself. I am all full with adjectives and praises for this remarkable human being.
The Legacy of Nikola Tesla remains a big mystery with the hidden secrets in his mind that could have changed the way we live today!!
Happy Birthday to one of the Greats!!!


There's a movie called The Prestige (from The Dark Knight team) which features Tesla, as a genius, but rather incorrectly, have you seen it?
ReplyDeleteYes...Nice movie..small role though for Tesla...Thomas Edison torching Tesla's lab,is synonymous to how Edison was jealous of Tesla
ReplyDelete