
It seems the clasp of laziness is gonna haunt me forever, not that I hate being lazy at times but the fact that it holds me from pursuing my interests or other commitments annoys me at the end of the day. I had a blog earlier while in University which I had to delete later for lack of commitment to even post once in a month. The day I started this blog, I avowed to post daily, but I guess I do need to get lazy at times. I will try my best to post frequently at least on this blog, albeit I am caught up with too many things or I get busy.
When I heard about the concept of blogging, I was intrigued trying to understand the concept or more to say the reason behind the masses blogging. Hardly any one I knew in town or the Insti had their own blogs running. I did find and read some interesting blogs on the net out of curiosity and even started my own blog. But I really didn't get the concept well or should I say, took it for granted. Like any other hobbies or interests, you need to nurture it till the end if you ought to call it a hobby. I had so many hobbies and interests in school like philately, numismatics, collecting WWE cards, shells on the seashore, playing the tabla etc etc but now most of them seem to be biting the dust. The way i see it, blogging is just another hobby, unless you explore it, you don't get to the depth of it. Since I have explored philately for quite a long time, I know what's a Penny Black or Inverted Jenny or Magyar Posta.
Why do i blog??? Hmm...!
I had say, apart from my field interests (related to work or profession or career), I have a very inquisitive outlook towards life, be it literature, sports, world cultures, history or any innate things that would help me solve the mysteries of life and self realization. I tend to think a lot when I am completely idle and I do really get some original trail of thoughts (not necessarily exclusive or extraordinary) which the white matter in my brain have failed to communicate to the grey matter most of the time (Oh..now i wonder how i suffer from dementia LOL) . Since a major portion of my day is spent in front of the system, I feel blogging is the next best option to vent out my thoughts or opinions (yeah the next best, I'll keep the previous best a top secret) and yes all this on a virtual space here. Quite cool, ain't it? Using technology developed by human beings to the max. I get to hone my writing skills too in a unique way while trying to explore the depth of it. A double delight!!
It doesn't matter if I read my blog or the public does it or none, I get to have my own personal blog to reflect on life and things related to it. And if my thoughts can make some one happy or count on some emotions or realize some things in life or get some knowledge, well and good. I'll be more than willing and happy to share them. "Knowledge is not for keeps". Just as I am hungry for knowledge in any form, I know that there are a bunch of people out there too who are eager to learn and share. Oh and for the readers (if any), I am very well open to critics. So please feel free to comment as and when you like to.
Happy Blogging (and reading)!!
When I heard about the concept of blogging, I was intrigued trying to understand the concept or more to say the reason behind the masses blogging. Hardly any one I knew in town or the Insti had their own blogs running. I did find and read some interesting blogs on the net out of curiosity and even started my own blog. But I really didn't get the concept well or should I say, took it for granted. Like any other hobbies or interests, you need to nurture it till the end if you ought to call it a hobby. I had so many hobbies and interests in school like philately, numismatics, collecting WWE cards, shells on the seashore, playing the tabla etc etc but now most of them seem to be biting the dust. The way i see it, blogging is just another hobby, unless you explore it, you don't get to the depth of it. Since I have explored philately for quite a long time, I know what's a Penny Black or Inverted Jenny or Magyar Posta.
Why do i blog??? Hmm...!
I had say, apart from my field interests (related to work or profession or career), I have a very inquisitive outlook towards life, be it literature, sports, world cultures, history or any innate things that would help me solve the mysteries of life and self realization. I tend to think a lot when I am completely idle and I do really get some original trail of thoughts (not necessarily exclusive or extraordinary) which the white matter in my brain have failed to communicate to the grey matter most of the time (Oh..now i wonder how i suffer from dementia LOL) . Since a major portion of my day is spent in front of the system, I feel blogging is the next best option to vent out my thoughts or opinions (yeah the next best, I'll keep the previous best a top secret) and yes all this on a virtual space here. Quite cool, ain't it? Using technology developed by human beings to the max. I get to hone my writing skills too in a unique way while trying to explore the depth of it. A double delight!!
It doesn't matter if I read my blog or the public does it or none, I get to have my own personal blog to reflect on life and things related to it. And if my thoughts can make some one happy or count on some emotions or realize some things in life or get some knowledge, well and good. I'll be more than willing and happy to share them. "Knowledge is not for keeps". Just as I am hungry for knowledge in any form, I know that there are a bunch of people out there too who are eager to learn and share. Oh and for the readers (if any), I am very well open to critics. So please feel free to comment as and when you like to.
Happy Blogging (and reading)!!


No comments:
Post a Comment